- This event has passed.
ICVA Annual Conference 2020
At ICVA’s 2019 Annual Conference “Translating Commitment to Action” ICVA members and partners highlighted the importance to dive deeper into the risk to principled humanitarian action and in turn the risks taken by NGOs to deliver effective and efficient humanitarian assistance to those most in need.
ICVA’s Annual Conference 2020 will bring together members, States, donors, UN agencies, experts and other stakeholders to share their experiences, lessons learned, challenges and ways forward around these issues. The Annual Conference will be held on 18 March and will be preceded by a Members’ Day on 17 March and followed by a Partners’ Day on 19 March which will provide an opportunity for NGOs to further engage and interact around the theme.
- ICVA-PHAP webinar “Risky Business: Reframing the fundementals of risk management for humanitarians“, 21 November 2019
- InterAction, Resources on NGO Risk Management
- Norwegian Refugee Council, “Principles Under Pressure”: The impact counterterrorism measure and preventing/countering violent extremism on principled humanitarian action” (2018)
- Norwegian Refugee Council and Handicap International, “Challenges to Principled Humanitarian Action: Perspectives from four countries” (2016)
- ICRC and Deakin University, Australia “Principled Humanitarian Action Roundtable report” (2015)
- ICVA briefing paper on Risk to be published soon